Monday, December 21, 2009

Lame!

I just realized that my last few blog posts have been about bullshit work crap with Mr. BlackWife and nonsense drama. Well, Mr. BW has moved on to greener pastures with nary a look back to little old me, the BCA hasn't called (on a positive they didn't call the other chick either so maybe they're still trying to hash some stuff out and there's still a chance), and I alternate between hating my coworkers and tolerating them.

Outside of that, my life has been amazingly uneventful. There were occasional highlights (this year's evening of Hanukkah with the Moskows was particularly thrilling), but mostly, it's been working my little heinie off trying to pay down stupid credits cards (I see a very dim light at the end of the tunnel, but I could be hallucinating) and watching TV.

I find myself wishing I had my fancy cable back just about every other day. Recently, Comcast added what I call a semi-fancy cable pack which would cost me an additional $15. If I get it, I'd get my beloved TruTV (CRIME SHOWS!!!) back, along with A&E (The First 48) and the History Channel. There's a bunch of crap that comes with that as well (fucking Fox News), but it might be worth it because basic cable blows that mighty wad, but then I remember thinking that about fancy cable a lot of the time too. Don't know what you got until it's gone, heh?

I thought I could make up for basic cables failings with Netflix instant-watch & Hulu selections. To some extent I've done that, but my personal form of ADD makes it tough for me to get into a show when I'm watching it on the internet and I don't have the same patience to sit through some of the crap that Netflix makes available to instant watch. I have issues. Leave me alone.

No comments: