Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Back to the Kindle

I love my iPad. I really, really, really do. But that sumbitch is as heavy as a textbook (a paperback text book, not a hardcover) and because I didn't get one of them fancy 3G (or are they 4G?) ones, it isn't always the most convenient device. Sooooooo, I have been toying with the idea of getting a new Kindle. I was considering one of the regular old ereader one, but I remembered my love for the Fire. I decided to peruse Craigslist to see what folks were offering. Not much. Then I got the bright idea to check ebay and lo and behold, I WON AN EBAY AUCTION! I'm getting myself a (*mint condition, barely used*) Kindle for just $71.00 and free shipping. I sold my old Kindle for less, so I don't feel too bad. The seller I bought from has sold a number of items and has 99.9% approval rating from customers, so I'm feeling pretty good about it.

No comments: